Gimp to Photivo export and new binaries
finally a long planned feature is available, Gimp to Photivo export. Now one can use Photivo as a 16-bit filter stage inside Gimp. A short explanation is here.
Furthermore we have new Windows binaries, as always kindly provided by Brother John.
Fixes, tweaks and updates for:
- pyramid denoise, line denoise and green equilibration (thanks to RawTherapee project)
- white balance (thanks to ufraw project)
- Cimg, gradual overlay and vignette
Lots of fixes and tweaks
- Gimp export button got a context menu.
- New Reset filters button (incl. context menu)
- Re-designed info tab
- First attempts at online help
- Portable mode on Windows for using Photivo on USB drives and stuff. When a file called
use-portable-profileexists in Photivo’s program folder all user settings will be stored inside the program folder instead of the user application data folder. The file just has to exist. It can be completely empty.