Photivo: batch mode and new binaries
finally a long asked feature is working, the batch mode. Now you can apply the Photivo filter chain to a bunch of images (RAW and bitmap) with one call... As always, Brother John was so kind to provide binaries for our Windows users.
Have fun, greets mike.
- Updated rotate tool with buttons for 90° rotation and a drawing a horizon line that determines the needed rotation.
- Some smaller fixes and tweaks.
- Reworked batch mode. Save a jobfile then start Photivo from the console:
photivo -j jobfilename.
- Third stage for “lights out” mode when cropping (press
Alt). The area outside the crop rectangle can now be completely black, dimmed or not dimmed at all.
- Confirmation dialogs (e.g. when switching to 1:1 pipe) can be disabled in the settings.
Alt + 1…
Alt + mouse wheelto change processing tabs.
- As usual a bunch of smaller fixes and tweaks.